CHAMPAGNE GLOW COLLECTION - Becca X Jaclyn- IS IT WORTH IT??? | Glam Theory Mag | Preanka Glam

CHAMPAGNE GLOW COLLECTION- IS IT WORTH IT?
#isitworthit


I mean..come on now, I think my face says it all lol 

 Hey GlamFam Today I have THE CHAMPAGNE COLLECTION - BECCA X JACLYN HILL to talk about with you all... This brand NEW collection features 4 new products to the champagne pop highlight along with the NEW Becca luminous blushes. 
(which will be available May 26th 2016 on the Sephora.com)

1) Champagne collection face palette - $52  (Limited Edition)

I am OBSESSED with this palette 

If you ask me I highly recommend the Champagne Glow face palette more than anything. Of course the rest of the products are also beautiful but I am just Obsessed with this baby :) 
(Good job Jaclyn Hill) haha Also this is a limited edition palette, so better grab it fast 


I also did a mini YouTube review featuring all the full collection plus a few of the New Luminous blushes from Becca as well on my channel
(Please Subscribe if you found it helpful)


2) Shimmering skin perfector - liquid champagne pop - $41


This baby looks sooooo beautiful on the skin. If you want that JLO GLOW or a very healthy dewy look, try mixing a drop of this with your foundation and apply it on on the high points of your face....ahhhh it just makes you look like a goddess. 
I really appreciate the pump in this bottle. However I noticed one pump is way too much for me. You only need a little bit. 


 See what i mean? That's one pump..which looks just like a pea size amount but once you start blending then you'll see that a little goes a LONG way 


3) Shimmering skin perfector - poured creme - $38


At first I thought aww its a baby champagne pop. Kinda like a travel size but boy was I wrong lol 
Its a Cream version of Champagne pop (WHAT)


If you really want to shine bright like a diamond then apply the cream shimmering skin perfector first then layer champagne pop on top 
Ohh ITS LIKE HIGHLIGHT ON CRACK lmao

See what I mean? lol

4) Champagne collection eye palette - $40  (Limited Edition)


Now i'm being very honest with you guys, even though this is a beautiful palette I feel like there are tons of eyeshadow palettes out there which has similar shades and textures. However It is very pigmented and I love the fact it has matte shades for the crease & blending. This would be a good travel palette. 

The champagne glow collection launches on Sephora.com on May 26th and in stores on June 16. I highly recommend the face palette as I think it is worth every penny

Stay connected with me:
Instagram- https://instagram.com/preanka_glam
Facebook- www.facebook.com/preankas.makeup
Snapchat- Preanka_Glam 



Please THUMBS UP, SUBSCRIBE (It's free) & Comment where are you watching me from? ;) 

xoxo
Preanka 
#preankaglam #GlamTheory #GlamTheoryMag


No comments:

Post a Comment

@GLAMTHEORYMAG