MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation- Review

MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation- Review 

Attention- To all you insecured GUYS that leaves comments on girls wearing makeup... saying "this is why I have trust Issues", "I'm taking a girl SWIMMING on our first date"............
WELL, NOW YALL CAN SUCK IT! hahahahahaahah Cuz MAC just came out with WATERPROOF Makeup! lmao 

MAC’s latest long-wearing- 24 hours foundation. 
Price: $32.00 USD, 
Available at: www.maccosmetics.com
Comes in a 0.84-oz. tube and has an oil-free liquid formula 
Medium-to-full coverage and a satin finish.
What MAC says: "A tenacious waterproof formula that can be used as a foundation or concealer, wearing for an unprecedented 24 hours. Neither rain nor tears can budge this oil-free watertight product that actually repels moisture from the surface of the face. The formula blends seamlessly on the skin with medium to full weightless coverage and a natural satin finish"



First f all let me just start by saying I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! lol Yah since that's out of the way now I also need to tell you how much I appreciate the squeeze tube packaging! I'm pretty sure some of you might still really love that traditional glass bottle look But...let me tell you something, when you are almost done with your foundation and you really have to bang that glass bottle against the back of your hand to get that tiny tiny bit of foundation left inside to slowly make its way to the tip of the bottle opening! UGH!!! It's so damn annoying! I also hate the idea of not using up the whole bottle and move on to the next one!!! WHY WASTE? Right?

Also you dont have to fuss over that damn PUMP! No glass bottle, No pump, no headaches! lol Just squeeze exactly amount you need and pop the cap back on! easy peasy- can I get a "hallelujah" on that! lmao (so dramatic over a foundation tube) (",)


This is one of the BEST long wearing liquid foundations out in the market right in my opinion! It really does what it claims. I love the satin finish & It's super long lasting and bulletproof! Since summer isn't too far away I'm super excited to wear this foundation this year! If you live somewhere super HUMID or just taking a vacation in a hot climate places this baby will be your best friend! 
I also think this will just perfect for anyone getting married during summertime! You can cry and let your nose run for all you want your makeup will not budge! How AWESOME is that? 
You can also use it as concealer & and designed for all skin types, including oily, dry and combination skin. It’s lightweight, blurs pores and evens out the skin without appearing heavy or mask like feeling. 


A little of it goes a LOOOOOONG way. Trust me when I'm telling you this. You don'nt want to get carried away and squeeze a little too much out of the tube! Also since its very easy to blend (again) don't get carried away with layering upon layering the foundation. Because you will get a great coverage buildup BUT remember more products meaning more mask like feel. In other words it can cake up slightly! 
My advice would be to start with a pea size amount and start working on one side of your face. Preferably one of your cheeks (or that's how i like to start), then move on towards your forehead and chin with whatever is left on the brush or beauty bender! You will see how little of the foundation you might need. 

Based on the kind of coverage you might need, I would suggest layering just a tad bit more of the foundation in the areas you might need extra coverage. Since this product also works fantastic as a concealer I also like to add just a little thin layer under my eye area for that highlighted look. 



Here's a little swatches of the 4 shades that I have.
There's a total of 16 shades:
NC15, NC20, NC25, NC30, NC35, NC42, NC45, NC50, NW15, NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW45, NW50 

Overall- This foundation is a (and should be a) HUGE HIT. Its a complete win win because for one- this works as a foundation and concealer. Great coverage yet comfortable to wear. Super long lasting and easy to blend. And last but not least- It truly holds up as a waterproof formula. 



Thank you so much for reading- xoxo- Preanka 

I can also be found on my social medial links below:  

@GLAMTHEORYMAG