SUMMER OF CREEDS- Creeds Collective Beach house party


Hey my loves Preanka here, very recently I was invited to the Creeds Collective 'Summer of Creeds' beach house party where I had a blast. I got to meet some really awesome people and had a very chilled day just relaxing in a beautiful beach house. 


So I just wanted to share my experience kind of like a @YouTube #Vlog style lol... And if you are interested to see some of the clips I will also try and upload a mini film which I have quickly gathered ;)  


I really wanted to dive into the pool, but it was raining the whole day we had to stay inside the house. but it was still fun tho ;) lol



Lots of booze and boxed water was served alongside with Popsicle lemon squares, hot dogs with pineapple/mango salsa plus more  


From candles, to bikinis to sunnies to makeup to photo shoots to designer clothes to manicures etc.. lots of fun activities and fun people :) I really loved it 



Thank you so much for reading- xoxo- Preanka 
I can also be found on my social medial links below:  


@GLAMTHEORYMAG