ColourPop ULTRA MATTE LIP- are they worth buying?

#IsItWorthIt ..? 

Hi my loves, Preanka here.. I reviewed the whole collection of the NEW Ultra Matte Lip colors by ColourPop Cosmetics. I also have a video where I swatched all the colors :) 
If you want to see the video option then please visit my YouTube channel here- ColourpopUltraMatteLip 


I have always loved the matte lip trend & since this is the hottest trend at the moment I thought I need to do some digging and find out what are the most wearable and good quality matte lip products out there, that also wont kill my wallet too. 
I love how reasonably priced these are! They are just $6.00 bucks a piece and the color pay off is AMAZING. I have always been kinda scared of the deep shades of lip colors (just a personal thing) but with these matte lip products I have really come to learn to LOVE the deeper shades. 
In my opinion "yes they are worth buying" so a big thumbs up to ColourPOP :)

Watch my swatching video on my YouTube channel and while you're there please 


Please click visit my YOUTUBE channel and please SUBSCRIBE to show some support :) 
Thank you 


As you can see I was really digging the lip colors lmao! (i'm such a dork) 


Thank you so much for reading- xoxo- Preanka 
I can also be found on my social medial links below:  


@GLAMTHEORYMAG