Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette- is it Worth Buying?


Hey guys Preanka here, 
Today is the day that we all have been waiting for very patiently & finally it's here: the- Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette 


I have filmed a video where I reviewed this baby plus swatches and I have also did a comparison with the Naked 1 and the Naked 2 palette.

please SUBSCRIBE YouTube (it's free you know) ;)


Here's a closer look at the swatches with the names. But if you would like to see me swatch freshly swatch them then click the video above!


Here's another look at the brand new palette. I love the big mirror and the look of this palette. Also as usual the duo ended brush is also really useful. 
#isitworthit you ask? Well I say Overall IT IS 100% WORTH IT! :) 


Thank you so much for reading- xoxo- Preanka 
I can also be found on my social medial links below:  


@GLAMTHEORYMAG