MAC DazzleShadow+Matte lipstick- Are they Worth Buying?!!! #isitworthit

Hey guys Preanka here, Mac cosmetics is hands down one of my favorite makeup brands ever! Today I have reviewed the MAC cosmetics New Dazzleshadows and the New MATTE LIPSTICKS.


But before that I wanted to quickly request everyone to Please share this with your loved ones and leave me your thoughts.
Also please don't forget to visit my YouTube! Please SUBSCRIBE (its free you know) lol and if you LIKE then FOLLOW me on all the social media outlets ;)Thank you  :) ily so much for reading <3
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/preankaglam
Instagram: http://instagram.com/preanka_glam
Facebook: www.facebook.com/preankas.makeup
Snapchat: Preanka_Glam 


Ahh! Just look how beautiful this color is. Mac has really outdone themselves with their new Dazzleshadows! I really can not say enough about them! Weather you're clubbing or having a girls night out these shadows will sure sparkle up your night ;) Once you see the swatches you will know what i mean lol!

Here's a quick YouTube video where you can see it in action or if you wish to see more pictures then  please keep on reading :) 



Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel so you don't miss a thing :)


And bam! Look at the GORGEOUSNESS!!! ahhhhh
btw The Price of the dazzleshadows are: $20.00 a piece


MAC released a whole bunch of new permanent matte lipstick shades. These new matte Matte lipsticks from Mac cosmetics really had me except for the shade Royal. Now Royal is really out of my comfort zone. I mean you really have to be bold enough in order to rock such a statement color. But maybe for a special themed makeup look i sure will rock it! But the other shades are right up my alley and I have been wearing them non stop. 
The formula is matte but its not super drying formula, which I really really love! I have naturally very drying lips so every bit of moisture counts. To me these lipsticks feels like a creamy matte rather than a matte matte! ohh I adore these babies <3 :)
Oh and the Price f the matte lipsticks are: $16.00 a piece (which is their regular price)


@GLAMTHEORYMAG