MAYBELLINE LIP STUDIO COLOR BLUR CREAM MATTE PENCIL


Hey My loves Preanka here, I just had to talk about the New Maybelline Color Blur Matte lipsticks today! They are my new drugstore Favorites when it comes to matte lipsticks. But before I get into the review please pay a quick visit to my social media & YouTube channel. Lets stay connected and be friends forever hehee :)  

Instagram: http://instagram.com/preanka_glamFacebook: www.facebook.com/preankas.makeupSnapchat: Preanka_Glam 



Maybelline Color Blur Cream matte lip pencil
Available at: CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target etc. (any drugstore)
According to Maybelline: Our unique cream matte pencil with vivid color and blurring smudger
Create your look from full on bold to softly blurred.
Undefine the rules of color with Color Blur cream matte pencil and blurring smudger. The cream matte pencil feels extremely smooth and comfortable on lips while the blurring smudger means you can create your own looks from full-on bold to softly blurred. Color Blur comes in 10 shades ranging from vivids to neutrals.

So I only have three of the shades: number 20, 40 & 10 so far... (yes i said so far hahaa) I must get the rest of the shades! 


The formula of this Color Blur pencils are very creamy and super easy to apply. But due to the formula being super creamy it can break off very easily from the retractable tube. So I would recommend twisting up the tip just enough to apply it on the lips. Also you don't need to apply too much pressure when trying to put this color on! The rich creamy and VERY pigmented formula is enough to just apply one coat for a softer smudged look or you can also apply a second coat to get the bold statement look. Which is what I love the most. 


The smudger feels like a rubber that's slightly flexible and actually works great. However I prefer using my (clean) fingertips to smudge any lip colors on! It's just a personal thing!   

(no flash photography)

On my swatch picture (above) I have applied 2 coats of the color and you can see the creamy texture and the vibrancy of them! ohhh they are just so beautiful :) 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave your thoughts/questions & also SHARE with your loved ones if you like :) 

@GLAMTHEORYMAG