SMOKEY EYES & eyeshadow Tricks using the New URBAN DECAY Naked Smokey palette

Smokey eyes & Eye Shadow Tips+Tricks 
New URBAN DECAY Naked Smokey palette


Hey my Glam Theorists...yes you guys are my #GlamTheorists from now on :) To lean all the eyeshadow application tips & techniques you must watch my eyeshadow tutorial. Please let me know if you found this helpful & if you would like to see more Tutorials from me :D

Watch the Naked Palette Review: http://bit.ly/UDnakedPalette

Watch my recent #isitworthit reviews: http://bit.ly/isitWorthit

I used the Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked Smokey Palette for this look along with-
Maybelline- Color Tattoo in tough as taupe
Estee Lauder- Sumptuous Mascara
Too Faced Cosmetics- Born This way Foundation
Urban Decay- 24/7 eyeliner
Evermore lashes- Big Lash Theory
Maybelline- Fit me face powder
TooFaced- Chocolate bronzer
Anastasia Beverly Hills- Contour Kit
Brushes: Sigma Beauty, Royal Care Cosmetics, elf cosmetics & Nars Cosmetics brushes
Frankie Rose cosmetics: concealer


Thank you guys so much for stopping by ... Lets stay connected :) 
Send me your Snaps on Snapchat- Preanka_Glam

@GLAMTHEORYMAG