Satin Silver Glam by Preanak_Glam | GLAM THEORY MAG

SATIN SILVER
Makeup idea by @PREANKA_GLAM 

*Quick Note- "Hey my #GlamFam how are you all doing? I know I've been completely 'MIA' from my blog for sometime now! I'm so sorry friends :-/ My blog template had some serious issues which ended up blocking me from being able to post anything or reply to anyone! But I have finally gotten it to work again but will have to fix a lot of other things! In the meantime bare with me Please"  Thanks :)   


Here's a recent makeup look I did inspired by cool tones & after I added some glitters It kind of looks like a satin silver type look lol. I think this is a nice & a more wearable Glam silver look. You can always tone it down or change things up to fit you better of course.
Same goes for the lip color. If a nude pink lips isn't your thing then opt for a bold magenta or a cool toned red. You can even just wear a nude glossy lip with this and that would add a extra winter feel to this makeup.

Products used: Used- 
@motivescosmetics My Party Weapon palette- Flash, Fumee, & Gem sparkles- zirconia. 
@lorealmakeup pro matte gloss- Nude allude & La palette Nude intense 
@benefitcosmetics Goof Proof brow pencil & KaBrow eyebrow cream gel & high brow to highlight the brow bone. 
@maybelline master precise eyeliner & #lusciousmascara .


For more visit- http://bit.ly/flash-fume



No comments:

Post a Comment

@GLAMTHEORYMAG