Good Earth- All the Way from INDIA

Hey my GLAM THEORISTS
Today I have something a little different to talk about. 
I teamed up with Circle and GOODEARTH.IN to share some of the beautiful items that came all the way from India. Now if you love to host great parties or maybe even a simple brunch or dinner for the family, we all know 'that little pretty plate or that special bowl or your beautiful silverware really makes the difference. 

So of course I wanted to share some of my picks from Good Earth that i think you will love too


Of course I had to get something with an Elephant on it :) isn't this cute?

Price: $ 80

This is KANSA- SIDE PLATE 
Price: $ 55
Available at: Kansa at Good Earth. In

This is called Kansa and its one of my favorite piece ever... Growing up I have only seen my Grandparents using Kansa plates, bowls, mugs, jugs, spoons etc. My grandma had the entire set that she loved and which made me fall in love with them too. But now my grandparents are all gone and I also live in NY & I have never been able to find anything made of Kansa anywhere in New York. 
So obviously I was super excited to find GoodEarth and saw they had full on collection of Kansa. Which now i'm dying to get! I want the full set just like my Didi (grammy) had :') 

This is the RAJAH BLUE- OVAL PLATTER- Small
Price: $ 30
Available at: Rajah Blue Small at Good Earth. In

I was so close to buying some cupcakes to put on this platter but then I realized if I buy a dozen cupcakes I know for a fact I'll demolish them in 10 seconds lmao! One slice of cheesecake is MORE THAN ENOUGH lol

These are the MANHATTAN TABLE SPOON (set of 6)
Price: $ 40

I love the size of these spoons & same goes for the forks as well. They have a pretty long hands and they feel like it has a decent weight to them too.


These are the MANHATTAN DINNER FORK (Set of 6)
Price: $ 40


The casserole dish was not empty by the way lol. I did try making some Eggplant perm but I dont know what it turned out to be so I kept the lid on for the most part hahhaa



I hope you guys Like these pieces just as much as I love them. Please give GoodEarth.in a visit & let me know which pieces caught your eyes the most. 

Thank you so much for reading. Stay Connected ;)
Preanka_Glam 

https://instagram.com/preanka_glam
www.facebook.com/preankas.makeup
www.youtube.com/preankaglam
Snapchat: Preanka_Glam

@GLAMTHEORYMAG