Physicians Formula Event

Physicians Formula Event  


I was invited to the Physicians Formula event where I got to learn so much about the brand and their products. Recently they have just launched some new products like the City Glow, Sexy Booster, Shimmer Strips, Super CC color correction+care, Super BB all in 1 Beauty Balm, Bronze booster plus much much more. 


We got a brief description of each products and how they work. Even got to see a quick demo. The products that really got me excited for spring/summer are the NEW Argan Wear- Ultralight nourishing Argan oil blush/bronzer, Argan oil BB cream, Uktra nourishing Argan oil & illuminating Argan oil, Eye booster instant lash extension kit & the Nude wear, organic wear. 

(Celebrity makup artist Joanna Schlip talking about Physicians Formula)


The event was at the beautiful Harlow restaurant on east 56th st in the heart of Manhattan. It was a breakfast event so we got to eat some yummy food too lol I really loved the atmosphere. 

 
Yes yes I'm that awkward blogger who takes a snap of their food too haha!! We had an English breakfast with tea, fresh fruits, muffins, etc. 

Plus we all got a HUGE goodie bags full of physicians formula goodies and that's not all! Ahhhh get this... Everyone had an option to pick their gift by Beauty Bazaar. 



Friends headphones- rose gold, oil slick 


Rebecca mink off mini side bags, Fallon Shalom long link bracelets, necklaces etc. 

This is my new lill baby 😁.  Ohh I love it 😘. 

Thank you so much for reading. I can also be found on my social medial links below:  







@GLAMTHEORYMAG