BARE MINERALS EVENT


BARE MINERALS - Complexion Rescue event 


So it turns out I was super late to the event! lol Everybody was long gone before I showed up! Well it was Valentine's day and all, so i'm sure half the bloggers wanted to run home to cuddle their bears. (stuffed bears too) lol


But I totally didnt feel awkward...all thanks to Alex @Alexsklavos She totally welcomed me and my mom and was really really nice. I'm so glad I finally got to meet this beaut <3 

To learn more about Alex please visit http://www.alexandrasklavos.com/


Now lets talk about the good stuff hehe... Bare Minerals has just launched their Complexion Rescue which is a tinted hydrating gel cream. This comes in 10 different shades and I will be doing a full on REVIEW on them next so keep an eye out. 
Aside from the Complexion Rescue Bare Minerals has just launched their new bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 8.0 The Sexy Neutrals, The Posh Neutrals & The Power Neutrals eyeshadow pallets. (Also review coming soon). And last but not least they are also launching California Bronze multi effect bronzing trio & Pop Of Passion Lip oil balm and blush balm. (again all the reviews are coming soon so stay tuned). 


As Described on bare Minerals:
"The best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer...with a 215% increase in skin hydration after just one week,* this is a whole new way to think about makeup."
Available in 10 gorgeous shades
Size: 35 ml/1.18 fl. oz.


My little outfit of the day- valentines day inspired lol I normally dont wear read but I was in the mood! Just wished my hair wasnt a hot mess though! It was sooo cold and still is in New York ugh! dear spring/summer please HURRY :'(

The beautiful Complexion Rescue display

#NYFW  #ootd #NYC #bareminerals 

Look how cute this place is. Oh I loved it/

POP OF PASSION display- These will be out in March.

I seriously want this Swing in my Bedroom lol 

And thats my mommy <3 ILY mom and thanks so much for coming with me even though it was freezing that day :)

This place wouldve looked much much cuter with more people in there i'm sure lol too bad I didnt get to meet them though hahaaaa Oh well Next time maybe...
She's a Victoria Secret model and she was chosen for the Complexion Rescue campaign for her Freckles specially. (i thought I would throw in that lill info lol)

Thank you so much for reading. I can also be found on my social medial links below:  

@GLAMTHEORYMAG