LOCCITANE ARLÉSIENNE COLLECTION #isitworthit

LOCCITANE  ARLÉSIENNE COLLECTION
#isitworthit by
PREANKA_GLAM | Glam Theory Mag

Daring and gracious, the woman of Arles encompasses the beauty of Provence. Elusive and attractive, she leaves a fragrant trail bursting with color and life, that lingers wherever she goes. L'OCCITANE celebrates the beauty and refinement of this iconic woman with Arlésienne, our newest fragrance collection; a subtle bouquet of rose for her grace, sweet violet for her mystery and saffron for her temperament. 

Rose from Grasse, sweet violet and saffron from Provence come together in a floral fusion that reveals unexpected nuances. The Arlésienne fragrance evokes the woman of Arles - full of mystery, beauty and grace.

(collected from the Loccitane website) 


Loccitane has become one of my most favorite skin/body care brands ever. I have pretty much loves all of their collections so far and no surprise here that i'm addicted to their new ARLESIENNE collection too. It smells like gorgeous flowers with some hints of warmth in my opinion. However kinda keep in mind that i'm not the best at describing scents though! lol


Price: $25.00 - 8.4 fl.oz 
What Loccitane says: "Enriched with Shea butter, this beauty milk helps to moisturize and soften the skin. Its fluid texture melts gently onto your body and envelops the skin with a vibrant fragrance, revealing the subtle Arlésienne bouquet: rose, sweet violet and saffron."

Very true...Its moisturizing, smells heavenly, skin soaks it up like nothing and of course it helps to keep your body looking hydrated and fresh. However due to the whole smelling good effect of this product I didnt happen to notice the she butter/beauty milk effect! lol Its a hella good smelling lotion and its moisturizing so I'M SOLD! hahaa


Price: $50.00 - 2.5 fl.oz
What Loccitane says: "This eau de toilette is a feminine floral fusion, the embodiment of the woman of Arles –the Arlésienne. Elegant and mysterious, she leaves in her wake a unique trail that lingers wherever she goes. L’OCCITANE reveals her in a subtle bouquet of three flowers: the rose for her grace, the sweet violet for her mystery, and the saffron for her temperament. 
Made with extracts of rose from Grasse, sweet violet, and saffron from Provence."

And I totally agree. This is by far my most favorite perfumes ever. It smells like such beautiful flowers with an exotic twist... kinda weird how some smells can bring certain moods! lol But I absolutely love the way this perfume makes me smell like. It works great with my body chemistry too. 


Price: $20.00 
(mines is a travel size but the 8.4 fl.oz is $20 dollars) 
What Loccitane says: "This shower cream transforms into a light foam to gently cleanse the body. It leaves the skin scented with vibrant notes, revealing the subtle Arlésienne bouquet: rose, sweet violet and saffron."

I find when you combine the shower cream and the lotion and perfume all together you would smell like heaven! Oh I just love how the smell lingers throughout the day/night and it just makes me feel really sexy!!! If that even makes any sense lol 
The elegant and gracious woman of Arles – the Arlésienne – is embodied in this feminine fusion of three flowers. Elusive and mysterious, she leaves in her wake a unique trail that lingers wherever she goes. Made with extracts of rose from Grasse, sweet violet, and saffron from Provence.


Price: $12.00 - 0.35.oz
What Loccitane says: "All the delicacy of the Arlésienne is captured in a solid perfume, perfect for fragrant touch-ups throughout the day. The elegant and gracious woman of Arles – the Arlésienne – is embodied in this feminine fusion of three flowers. Elusive and mysterious, she leaves in her wake a unique trail that lingers wherever she goes."

I totally love smelling this perfume on me. Although the scent is pretty long lasting I still like to bump it up by the end of the night. And I love how this comes in a solid form of perfume so its much easier and safer to carry around in my purse. 


Price: $12.00 - 1.oz
What Loccitane says: "Enriched with moisturizing agents of natural origin, this velvet cream helps to nourish and soften hands, revealing the vibrant Arlésienne fragrance."

I absolutely love carrying them in my purse. It's travel friendly and smells wonderful plus very moisturizing so why wouldn't I want to carry it with me.... right? lol

Overall I give this collection a BIG THUMBS UP from me, Really loving these products. 
Visit: http://usa.loccitane.com/ for more.


Thank you so much for reading. I can also be found on my social medial links below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

@GLAMTHEORYMAG