Makeup Train-case Review (Must have for a Freelance Makeup/Hair artists)


YAZMO Professional  Makeup Case Review 

 This looks like a skinny little thing but boy this can HOLD a lot of makeup! I was very surprised to see how much stuff I was able to fit into this little thing. I love how it has the wheels which rolls in every angle. I know what your probably thinking- 'who cares about the wheel'.. But believe me the wheels matters a whole lot then you can think of. If the train case isn't running smoothly when your out and about to meet your next client, it will be a nightmare! If your are freelance hair/makeup artist then you definitely know what i'm talking about. I love how this train case rolls in every angles. I can pull it towards me or to the sides with one hand and it rolls perfectly every time. 

 TO FIND THIS CASE CLICK HERE: 3 in 1 Rolling Pro Makeup Case

This is what Yazmo website says about this case:
  • 3-tier rolling makeup case in a black aluminum finish and black trim
  • Heat resistant exterior will protect your most precious cosmetics
  • Easily transport with retractable/adjustable telescoping handle and durable wheel system
  • Easy to clean plastic interior lining
  • Top section includes 4 extendable plastic trays with adjustable/removable dividers
  • Middle section includes removable tray, perfect for storing palettes
  • Bottom section provides ample space for larger products –dividers are removable
  • Heavy duty handle and chrome plated hardware
  • Lock and key included for added safety and security

MY PERSONAL REVIEW on the claims:

  • I really like the Black trim and the aluminum finish. makes the case look very slick.
  • Since its not summer yet I've still yet to find that out about that.
  • I totally love the wheels on this case. makes it very very easy to use.
  • It is easy to clean and maintain.
  • The removable dividers makes it very easy to section things according to my need.
  • Bottom section Holds a ton of items. I can even store portable lights if needed. 
  • The lock and key is not something i would rely on- this was something which I didnt like about this case. 

Before organizing the case-

After organizing the case-
*Note- Im always switching my products so it never looks the same! 



Yazmo.com - 3in1 Professional Rolling Makeup Case


To find me else where click on any of the links below

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/preankas.makeup

Instagram: http://instagram.com/preanka_glam

Tumblr: http://preanka.tumblr.com/

Blog: http://preankaglam.blogspot.com/


@GLAMTHEORYMAG