Royal Spring Makeup- by Preanka Sharif Featuring- Urban Decay Electric Palette| GLAM THEORY MAG


I guess this peacock like color is deff meant for me. Whenever I wear this I get so so so many compliments that it always puts a cheesy giant grin on my face lol What's your favorite eyeshadow to wear? Here's what I've used:@urbandecaycosmetics electric palette. Also used@motivescosmetics eyeshadow in vanila and cappuccino. I also used @milanicosmetics baked blush in bella rosa over my crease for an intense pinkish hue. To line my eyes I used eye tech perfection liquid liner from @milanicosmetics. On my brows I used my favorite @anastasiabeverlyhillsbrow wiz and duo in brunette and medium brown. I also used @motivescosmetics color perfecting quad in medium to conceal and clean up under my eyes. to set it I used @motivescosmetics Photo finish powder in neutral medium. All the brushes I used is from @rccosmetics. Try @rccosmetics angled eyeliner brush, its amazing. Lashes from@femmefatalelashes in Brittany. 



Instagram me- @preanka_glam
 tag me #preanka_glam
#preankaglam #GlamTheorybyPreanka




@GLAMTHEORYMAG