DRAMATIC PARTY MAKEUP- Preanka Glam


DRAMATIC PARTY MAKEUP 


Would you wear this look with #OOTD number 1, 2, or 3?

Wearing Envy from Colourpop. This is a gorgeous color which has copper/purple/gold reflects. 


I'm also wearing @motivescosmetics chocolight, twilight, cappuccino, Vanila and a little platinum. 


@Stilacosmetics Smudge pot gel liner

Everything applied using my go to brushes from @rccosmetics. Specially in love with their four piece face brushes. 

Lashes from@lina_lashes in glamorous. 


Also wearing@loraccosmetics cc cream


And to set  it I used @maybelline dream wonder powder. 


And last but not least got my brows on using the Brow pomade in chocolate from the Brow Queen@anastasiabeverlyhills



Thank you so much for reading. I can also be found on my social medial links below:  



@GLAMTHEORYMAG