Best Drugstore Highlighters 2018 Review- IS IT WORTH IT??


Hi my loves Preanka here, I just did a quick run down of a bunch of drugstore highlighters. I wanted to review them for you guys so I can tell you if they are worth buying or not!! #isitworthit  ;) 

Some of these highlighters really amazed me & I will definitely be adding them to my regular makeup routine!



Please SUBSCRIBE & Thumbs up if you LOVE drugstore makeup reviews as much as I do too :)
Lets be friends: 
Snapchat - https://goo.gl/djFs7d Or look up Preanka_Glam


Drugstore highlighters list:
Maybelline Icy Glow Palette
Maybelline Master Glow Metallic highlighter
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Pure Pigments, Barely Brazen
Loreal True Match Lumi Shimmerista Highlighting Powder- Moonlight
Loreal True Match Lumi Glow Amour Glow Boosting Drops- Day break
Loreal True Match Lumi Glotion Natural Glow Enhancer- Medium
Loreal True Match Lumi Glow Nude Highlighter Palette- Moonkissed
PopBeauty Prismatic Pop Illuminating Powder- Celestial Light 
Milani Stellar Lights Highlighter Palette
E.L.F Prismatic Highlighting Duo- Sirens Call

No comments:

Post a Comment

@GLAMTHEORYMAG