MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL -THE MATTES


MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL -THE MATTES


Maybelline has recently launched The Creamy Matte Lipstick by Color Sensational which comes in a total of 10 shades and are all permanent collection. For a typical drugstore brand and a line of lipstick Maybelline has really kicked the rest of their butt! lol No seriously, this formula of their new Matte lipsticks are just SIMPLY AMAZING! 

The texture of these lipsticks are kind of confusing! At first when you apply them it almost feels like a satin lipstick but its not... Also it Isn't your typical matte texture which we might be familiar with. Normally matte lipsticks are a little tricky to apply as they slightly feel thick and kind of dragges on lips leaving a dry feel. 
But the Maybelline ones? No way! I was shocked at how creamy and buttery they felt. They were so easy to apply plus they dont feel dry on the lips either. The creaminess is where things get so different. I think the Creamy Mattes formula re-imagines the traditional matte lipstick and makes it more wearable with a super soft, buttery texture that’s simply to die for.


Now lets talk about the lasting power of these babies: Well I'm known for eating my lipstick off of my lips haha! Well which is probably why I think I LOVE these lipstick even more I guess! They last a good 5-6 hours on me. I normally have uber dry lips. (and when I say uber I mean uber dry lips). Its kind of annoying to be honest but I Liked how these didnt makes my lips feel like they were going to fall off my face due to being dry!!!  They also dont feather out. 
Quick tip** (if you have a hard time with your lipsticks feathering out then try a good lip primer before applying your lipsticks)  
However i did have to reapply just for touching up through out the day which is very normal given the fact I ate lunch had a drink and yapped my heart away with my friends hhahaa 



Overall I really liked these lipsticks. Specially for a drugstore brand to offer such great quality matte lipsticks I say go run and grab all of em. You're gonna love them too, I guarantee it. 

(this last line reminded me of the George Zimmer commercial lmfao) 

Thank you so much for reading. I can also be found on my social medial links below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

@GLAMTHEORYMAG