THE SWEAT PANTS TREND- Outfit Ideas


THE SWEAT PANTS TREND

We no longer wear sweatpants to the gym only. Some of us are even wearing the sweatpants/slacks to work paired with some nice shoe and accessories. 


Our clothes can get us all kinds of attention, both good and bad. While I wouldn't recommend pushing fashion boundaries at work on a regular basis (unless you have a super-cool job where you're allowed to bring your dog and can wear crop tops in meetings), it’s usually best to leave sartorial risks for the weekend. 


The trend that started a year or two ago has now become something that can be worn to the office. When the trend of chic sweatpants and sweatshirts came about which was previously reserved for sick days and hangover recovery I was so soaked! It's comfortable yet so chic and have I mentioned how comfortable it is? hahaha





Thank you so much for reading. I can also be found on my social medial links below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

@GLAMTHEORYMAG