EVERYTHING FLORAL- Outfit Ideas


Everything Floral Trend

I'm a super girly girl so of-course I love floral. But that doesn't mean I want to look like a botanical garden! hahaha 
A pair of a muted floral print pants or a jacket is a very modern way of incorporating the floral print to your outfit. But then again a bold floral print skirt or a dress doesn't harm either. Just don't wear a head to toe floral print like Kimye (kim kardashian) did at the at Met Gala in 2013. o_O That was a disaster lol 

A cute skater skirt or an A line floral dress with a cute pair of wedges or Nude booties looks really girly and cute. Pair this look with a cute floral print backpacks or a fedora and your good to go.


Since Kimonos are very much in right now you can easily get away with wearing a floral print kimono instead of the traditional kimono print. This is a very chic trend and very fashionable.


Another cute way incorporate floral print is through bustiers. 


And bathing suits too.


Keeping the main color palette very neutral and muted when pairing with Floral is very ideal in my opinion as I've mentioned before. I love how soft and a romantic look it gives. Just remember not to overdo your makeup or anything for that matter when it comes to any trend.

Another and one of the cutest way to go floral is with a nice pair of floral print shoes. A floral print sneakers are so unique and fashionable.


These Nike pairs are probably one of my favorites floral sneakers ever.



Thank you so much for reading. I can also be found on my social medial links below:  

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Do you have any information about the last sneakers?

    ReplyDelete

@GLAMTHEORYMAG