L’OCCITANE NÉROLI & ORCHIDÉE EAU DE TOILETTE REVIEW



Price; $75.00
2.5 fl.oz
Available at: loccitane.com

Loccitane description: A tantalizing and lovely fragrance, Néroli & Orchidée Eau de Toilette blends the scents of two precious white flowers in a beautiful harmony. A heart of radiant neroli essence from the Mediterranean is blended with caressing white orchid absolute from Madagascar. Fruity bursts of orange and heart notes of peach complete the sensuous bouquet, which lingers delicately on the body throughout the day. 

To enhance the intensity and longevity of this fragrance, layer with the Fragrance Booster Cream. 

Néroli & Orchidée Eau de Toilette is part of La Collection de Grasse, named after the Mediterranean city of Grasse in Provence. It became known as the "perfume capital of the world," by virtue of its expertise over the centuries in the cultivation of aromatic plants, extraction techniques and their combination with precious ingredients from distant lands in the creation of original fragrances.


I'm a huge perfume Lover. I think I got this from my dad as he is a huge perfume junkie himself. Lol I still remember from my childhood everyday before my dad left for work he would shave, brush his hair put on some after shave and his suit and next came his favorite musky perfumes. It almost feel like I can still smell his signature perfume as i'm writing this haha. Smells are really interesting & specially how it can easily take you back in time.

I keep opening the Néroli & Orchidée again and again, intrigued by the sensuality of the fragrance. L’Occitane’s Néroli & Orchidée fragrance comes in an Eau de Toilette, Body Milk, Shower Gel, Perfumed Soap, Candle, and you can apply the Fragrance Beautifying Cream to intensify the fragrance! However I only have the Perfume so I cant talk about the rest of the items which I havent tried. But if they smell anything like this Perfume I say GRAB IT! It smells so so so good. I cant stop smelling myself LOL. As strange as that might sound I guarantee you will be hooked on it too haha.


I'm not very good at explaining smells. But I would describe it as a sweeter and floral scent with some musky tones. I still think this is a very versatile fragrance and can be worn on a daily basis if preferred. It’s sophisticated, and would be great for work, date night, during the day, job interviews, and really any occasion you could imagine. Its a really nice blend of Orchid and some slight musk.


The Eau de Toilette comes in the most beautiful glass perfume bottle that anyone would be proud to display on their vanity. The design of the bottle is classy and fabulous just like the fragrance housed inside. The Eau de Toilette is my favorite way to wear the fragrance!

Thank you so much for reading. I can also be found on my social medial links below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

@GLAMTHEORYMAG