1Face Charity Watch Review


(Model- My younger Brother) 

1Face watch is one of the coolest companies I've ever come across. I mean their slogan says it all "Changing the world 1:face at a time"....

With each watch sold, a percentage of the purchase price goes to charity.  Each watch comes with a different metric for the charity donation.  I received a yellow watch that contributes to providing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing countries.  For every four watches sold, one person gets an entire year’s worth of safe drinking water.

Currently they have a total of 9 different colored watches each supporting 9 different causes Plus in addition they have a new Touch Screen one which supports all causes all in one. 
 

These watches are really cool and looks great paired with any casual or even a dressy outfit. Both male and female can wear them. And most importantly your not buying these watches only...you are "changing the world 1face at a time" as well.  


Thank you so much for reading. I can also be found on my social medial links below:  



@GLAMTHEORYMAG