Bio-Sleep- "DOES THIS REALLY WORK" - Review?

 Hey my loves thought I'll share this before I pass out. So those of you that know me in person you know I suffer from sleeping disorder (not fun). I have tried many things like- working uber hard during the day so it tires me out well enough, doing some light workout an hour before hitting the bed, trying to drink chamomile tea or warm milk (read some where it works) BUT nothing worked for me. Or at least didn't work a 100%.

So recently I came across a new products called BIO-SLEEP. Its a sleeping serum which is aparantly a "Non-habit forming and offers an effective way to sleep naturally without many of the negative side effects generally associated with several of the OTC and prescription sleep aids on the market." -(according to Bio-Sleep)

"Direction to taking this serum:For adults 16 years and older, take 6ml (a measured cap) of BioSleep during your bedtime routine.approximately 30 minutes before wanting to sleep or if you wake too early and need additional rest. If you are only trying to rest for a short period of time, take a 3ml (a measured cap)" -(according to Bio-Sleep). 

This is How I took itI just took this 15 Minutes before I hit the bed although the product suggests that you take it 30 minutes before your bedtime. But for me it started working within 15 minutes. . 

How Bio-Sleep describes how it tastes like: "BioSleep contains no artificial flavors and is flavored to taste well even after brushing your teeth. When taking the small 6ml dose of BioSleep, you can expect a sweet honey and mint flavor with undertones of herbal tea."

How I think it tastes likeIt's a liquid formula which looks legit green. Kinda like a dish washing soap green lol Which is kind of strange. But it has a minty taste. Actually it tastes exactly like a spearmint gum.


My Final Thoughts:

Seriously not being able to sleep well totally ruins your day and all the plans that you have. Not to mention the dark circles, tired eyes, and really dull skin. No who wants to look like a zombie right? This does work to help you fall asleep for the days when you are extremely exhausted and need the extra boost to help calm your brain to a stage where you can rest fully. 
HOWEVER..this kind of items makes you feel extra tired the next day (well more accurately by midday the following day).

WILL I RECOMMEND IT: For temporary solutions- sure why not! But for great REAL results- NO, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY & TIME 


@GLAMTHEORYMAG