NEUTRAL Makeup with Double Winged Liner by Preanka Featuring the LORAC 'Pocket Pro Palette


I love me some neutral looks but today i felt like adding a little something extra to it. So I whipped out my Lorac Pocket Pro Palette and my favorite Stila Smudge pot in black gel liner to play around. Sure enough i ended up with a dramatic double winged liner with a pop of white waterproof eyeliner also by Stila Cosmetics smudge stick in Alpine. 

Rocking my Lorac Pocket Pro today from LORAC COSMETICS.This palette has the most gorgeous color called NUDE, PEWTER and ESPRESSO. A very simple and sleek palette which is perfect for throwing in your purse on the go. PEWTER has to be my favorite color from this palette, I love the rosy metallic shine that it gives.




I also did a review on this palette, dont forget to check it out: LORAC POCKET PRO PALETTE

@GLAMTHEORYMAG